Premium Quality Car Mirror Manufacturer
Our car mirror factory is located in the downtown of Ningbo city with an area of 1,800 square meters. We are one of the first suppliers to produce rearview mirror, automotive interior accessories, now it’s our 22nd year. Our factory has passed ISO 9000 standard, and our vehicle mirrors are certificated with E-mark.
We pay attention to the quality and that’s why we live long and develop a long-term business.
STE – Your Reliable Car Mirror Manufacturer
We have dived into the car mirror industry for over 20 years, and we’re proud of our quality, which brings us as the leader of car rearview mirror. Our 3 professional engineers are engaged to make new designs and structures to develop the best car mirrors. STE has a strict quality control system and there are 2 inspectors who are in charge of doing the random test. There’re 50 skilled workers and we can produce 5,000 pieces of car mirrors per day. Your delivery date is guaranteed.
You can find all kinds of car rearview mirrors here, and we are able to handle small quantity orders for the universal auto mirrors. If you are looking for a supplier for your OEM / ODM project, STE is just the right one for this. We have the sampling people and offer requested samples in 3 days.
Send an inquiry now.
- Product Detail
- Factory View
- Full range of different car rearview mirrors
- Custom your logo on the glass
- Shatterproof acrylic glass & safety approved
- E-mark certificate for UK market
- Free sample in 3 days
STE Car Mirror
A car mirror is a must-to-have car accessory for every vehicle driver, whether it’s a car, truck, bus, trailer, or golf cart.
You can have a wider field of view and ensure safe driving with the help of the mirror. But generally, the mirror is easy to break down, even if we’re driving at a fast speed. How to ensure the mirror stays firm on my vehicle?
There’re several solutions for each kind of mirror.
There’s self-adhesive glue for the mini blind spot mirror and is easy to stick onto the flat surface.
For the interior rearview mirror, just clip it onto the sun visor.
For the baby mirror, the heavy-duty strap, securing belt, and plastic hooks ensure the baby is safe during driving.
For the towing mirror, no tool is required to install it in seconds. The adjustable rubber straps help to fit on the side mirror tightly.
Car Mirrors | The Ultimate FAQ Guide
As one of China’s biggest car accessories manufacturers, we can produce our vehicle mirrors of the best quality and at the lowest prices.
If you want to buy any of the below mirror(s) in bulk or for yourself, we are the best choice for you;
- Baby Mirror
- Truck Mirror
- Towing Mirror
- Rear-view Mirror
- Blind Spot Mirrors
- Sun Visor Vanity Mirror
In this FAQs guide below, I will explain why you need any of these mirrors, how much they cost, how to install them, in what packaging they come, what kind of logos you can add to them, and much more.
So, let us start right away;
✔ What is a blind spot mirror?
✔ Do blind spot mirrors work?
✔ Are blind spot mirrors unsafe?
✔ Are blind spot mirrors removable?
✔ How to install blind spot mirrors in cars & bikes?
✔ Where do blind spot mirrors go on a motorcycle?
✔ Can you put blind spot mirrors on heated mirrors?
✔ Where is the best place to put car blind spot mirrors?
✔ Do cars need rearview mirrors?
✔ How does rearview mirror flip work?
✔ Is the rearview mirror convex or concave?
✔ Can I drive with my rearview mirror blocked?
✔ Do rear and side mirrors eliminate all blind spots?
✔ How do you judge distance in the rearview mirror?
✔ How does an auto-dimming rearview mirror work?
✔ How do you reattach a rearview mirror to the ball?
✔ How do you stick a rearview mirror to a windscreen?
✔ What is the BGE method?
✔ How many times should you check your blind spots?
✔ Why do you and your baby need a baby mirror for safety?
✔ Is it safe to have a baby mirror in the car?
✔ Where should a baby mirror be placed in a vehicle?
✔ What is the vanity mirror in a vehicle called?
✔ How do you install a vanity mirror on a sun visor?
✔ What is the Power Source for LED vanity mirrors?
✔ How do you fit towing mirrors with straps?
✔ What are the different car mirrors we offer at STE?
✔ What are our car mirrors made of?
✔ Can you change the design of car mirrors?
✔ Can you add your own logo on vehicle mirrors?
✔ What is the price of our various vehicle mirrors?
✔ How do you get a free sample of any style mirror?
✔ What are the certificates we offer for automobile mirrors?
What Is A Blind Spot?
Blind spots of your vehicle are the areas of the surrounding where you can not see while sitting on the driver’s seat.
According to a report, about 840,000 accidents happen each year because of blind spots in the US alone. So, installing a blind spot mirror or system is very necessary.
There are 3 main blind spots that matter during driving;
- Back of the vehicle ( ( in trucks & bikes )
- Front of the car when you are looking through the windscreen ( in vehicles )
- Sides of the vehicle when you are looking from side mirrors ( in cars, big vehicles & bikes )
Use Blind spot mirrors or the BGE method to eliminate your blind spots and save yourself & your passengers from accidents.
Do Blind Spot Mirrors Work?
Yes, Blind Spot Mirrors works perfectly.
Instead of turning your head every time you want to change lanes or make a turn, etc., you can simply watch in the blind spot mirror and ease your life.
Having them installed in your vehicle will eliminate both sides’ blind spots, which are the only main blind spots with the highest chance of accidents.
With these mirrors, you will instantly know if a vehicle(s) / person/anything is adjacent to you or not, which you could not see before without them.
“Blind Spot Mirrors are simply the mirrors which enable you to see a blind spot of your vehicle ( car, bike, etc. ) and save you from accidents.”
“The term Blind Spot Mirrors is widely used for mirrors which enable you to see your vehicle side blindspots. These mirrors are also known as fish-eye or convex mirrors because they usually come in the shape of a circle or rectangle. Blindspot mirrors are installed on your side mirrors.”
Are Blind Spot Mirrors Unsafe?
“No, blind spot vehicles are not unsafe at all.”
But it should be kept in mind that Blind spot mirrors are convex mirrors that will make you see objects a little closer and smaller than reality. But,
All other vehicles’ rearview and side mirrors which are genuinely installed are also convex. And they also have the same problems. So, blind spot mirrors will not cause you any damage because you are already accustomed to convex mirrors.
And If you buy a cheap fish-eye mirror, it will have bad adhesive tape, which will cause your blind spot mirror to fall off during driving.
You do not have to worry about that because it will not cause any damage just you have to buy a new mirror.
Always buy a premium quality mirror to last longer and not fall off easily.
Are Blind Spot Mirrors Removable?
Yes, mostly blind spot mirrors, which are also known as fish-eye mirrors, are attached to your side mirrors with adhesive tape or suction, and you can remove them quickly.
For Removing Suction Cup Mirrors;
- Get your nail or something thin ( not a metal object ) under the suction cup.
- Now pull it up, and it will fall off.
For Removing Adhesive Blind Spot Mirrors;
- Heat it with a blow dryer
- Just get a thread and attach both ends with some long snails or something like this.
- Get the thread behind the blind spot mirror, under the adhesive.
- By to and fro motion, move from left to right or top to bottom & blind spot mirror will fall off in the end.
- Now heat again with a blow dryer & with a plastic scraper remove all the adhesive.
- Clean the side mirror afterward with nail polish remover, alcohol, or something like this to remove the remaining adhesive spots.
How To Install Blind Spot Mirrors In Cars & Bikes?
For installing the Blindspot mirror properly in cars & bikes, follow the below guidelines;
Non-Swivel BS Mirror Installation ( Cars )
- Put the blindspot mirror on a selected side mirror area for checking without removing the adhesive tape.
- Clean the side mirror with cleaning liquid properly.
- Peels off the adhesive base protective layer, but if suction cup attachment, it is ready to attach.
- Now, attach the blind spot mirror to the side mirror carefully
- Push it gently for 20 ~ 30 seconds.
- Install the 2nd blindspot mirror on the other side mirror by following the above steps.
- Do not let it wet ( wash the car, etc.) for 24 ~ 48 hours, and let the adhesive tape get attached to the side mirror tightly.
Swivel BS mirror Installation ( Cars )
Check if your swivel mirror base & the upper mirror is separate or not; if not, then follow the above procedure; if yes, then follow the below procedure;
- First, check if your base & mirror has adhesive tapes attached to them or not.
- If not, then the only circle piece of adhesive is for both; the center circle of adhesive is for the base ( smaller side ), and the outer circle is for the mirror. Attach them accordingly.
- Now peel off the mirror adhesive and attach the base to it.
- Now, peel off the base adhesive and attach it to the side mirror selected area.
- Move the mirror in any direction until you get the desired view angle.
“If you do not know where to place your blind spot mirror; outer side or inner side and at top or bottom of side mirror in cars and bikes, do not worry, just click Q7 for bikes and Q9 for cars of this article.”
Where Do Blind Spot Mirrors Go On A Motorcycle?
For installing blind spot mirrors on your bike, you first have to know the length of your mirror stem. Because;
- If your mirror stem is small, then the inside area of a mirror will be useless. So, in this case, install a blind spot mirror in the useless inner area.
- If your mirror length is big, the inside will make you see most of the traffic behind you, and the outside area will be useless, which will make it a perfect location for installing a blind spot mirror.
“Above guidelines are not a rule, just a suggestion. You can sit on your bike properly, put blind spot mirrors on different places on your side mirror and see what place best suits you.”
Can You Put Blind Spot Mirrors On Heated Mirrors?
Yes, you can use both stick-on and suction Blind Spot Mirrors on heated mirrors without worry.
The heat of side mirrors will not cause overheating of glue or suction cup, and they will not fall off.
Where Is The Best Place To Put Car Blind Spot Mirrors?
The best place to put blind spot mirrors on car side mirrors will depend upon its 2 factors;
- The shape of Blind Spot Mirrors
- Swivel Function Present or not
The Shape of Blind Spot Mirrors
- If your mirror is oval or circular ( non-swivel ), you can install it on your side view mirror’s outermost edge upper/bottom. But the preferable place is the outer edge upper side because it will not block any view of your side mirror.
- If your mirror is a non-swivel rectangular design, one of the famous shapes today, then the only place you can install it is on the innermost edge bottom of the side view mirror, not the center, not the outer edge, or any other place. Because it is bigger, installing it at any other location will ruin your side mirror view.
Swivel Function Present or Not
If your BS mirror is swivel, no matter the shape, rectangular, circular, or any other, you can install it at any edge (outer/inner) and any place ( top, bottom, center, etc. ).
Because you can adjust it & your side mirror independently of each other, allowing maximum area coverage. For example, you can adjust the side mirror to view the lane and the BS mirror to see a car or vice-versa.
Do Cars Need Rearview Mirrors?
You can get an idea of rearview mirrors from this point that they have been used in cars since 1906, and almost every car in the world has a rearview mirror installed in it.
“The rearview mirror lets you see the rearward of the road from the rear window of a car and helps you see vehicles and other objects behind you without turning your head.”
Rear View Mirror will benefit you in the following ways;
- Help you in turn.
- Support you in changing lanes.
- Assist you in reversing your car.
- Allow you to see your passengers.
- Aid you in the car parking and getting out.
- Let you see who is horning you from behind to pass.
- Enable you to see a suspicious person behind your car without noticing him/her.
- When you want to brake, you can see if someone is coming behind you or not and which will let you estimate how fast you can stop your car without anyone hitting you from behind.
How Does Rearview Mirror Flip Work?
A “Day/Night Mirror”, also known as a Prismatic Rear-View mirror, is a mirror that, when flipped ( during the night ), can reduce the coming light brightness & glare ( mostly from incoming behind vehicles high-beam lights ).
So, What is the Working Principle?
There is no rocket science. When you see it cross-section-wise, it is a wedged-shaped mirror, which means it is made of 2 layers that are not parallel.
The front layer is glass, allowing light to pass, while the behind layer is a mirror, which reflects light.
- During day mode, the behind surface angle is such that it reflects all light directly into the driver’s eye.
- During night mode, when you flip it, the behind mirror reflection angle moves out of sight of the driver’s view, and most of the incoming light is reflected on the roof. And some light from the front glass gets reflected into the driver’s eye. So, as a result, what the driver sees is only a portion of brightness and glare, which helps avoid going blind from behind vehicle lights.
Is The Rearview Mirror Convex Or Concave?
All Rearview and Side mirrors of the car are convex, not concave because;
|Convex Mirror||Concave Mirror|
|Make Us See Cars, Persons, etc., Behind us||Smaller||Larger|
|Object Distance||Make Object see far||Make Objects see very near|
|Wider Angle View|
( Cover more Areas)
In vehicle mirrors, we want to cover more areas that convex mirrors enable us in the below following ways;
- Make objects see smaller so allow more things to fit in the mirror
- Have wide view angle, which allows covering more area
“In contrast, concave mirrors make objects very larger than real. If we use a concave mirror in real life, only a few vehicles or other objects will fit in it & all other traffic will not be seen.”
So, we prefer Convex Mirrors over Concave Ones in cars, bikes, etc.
Can I Drive With My Rearview Mirror Blocked?
No, it is not illegal to drive without a rearview mirror in most countries.
“Laws in most countries state that a car must have 2-mirrors to see what is behind.”
So, for seeing behind, usually, cars have 3-mirrors,
- 2 x Side Mirrors
- 1 x Rearview Mirror.
Mostly even if you get rid of the rearview mirror but let 2-side mirrors remain intact; nobody will be able to find you.
But it must be kept in mind that if your rearview mirror is blocked or damaged, you will not be able to see what is exactly behind you. You will add one more blind spot in the back in addition to side blind spots, which may cause you difficulty in driving and a lot of damage.
Do Rear And Side Mirrors Eliminate All Blind Spots?
No, using traditional rear and side mirror settings will not eliminate any blind spots in your vehicle. You will have to turn your head every time you wanna see who is coming into your blind spots.
“So, it is best to buy Blindspot mirrors for your vehicle to avoid accidents due to vehicles hidden in the sides of your car.”
Yes, You can eliminate most parts of Blindspots by using the BGE setting. But Using the BGE setting will cause you confusion because, in this setting, side mirrors do not see car sides, only the lanes, which causes difficulty in driving for the first few weeks.
To know more about the BGE settings of mirrors, click here!
How Do You Judge Distance In The Rearview Mirror?
If you are searching for the answer that your rearview & side mirrors make objects seem nearer than they actually are due to their convex nature, then how do you actually know what is the real distance?
First of all, the difference is not that much. I have been driving for years, and I do not get any problems due to this cause.
But it is best to know how far vehicles/persons / other objects actually are than they look in mirrors. For that;
- Simply look at an object in the rearview & side mirrors in a still car.
- Then go out of the car and see their actual distance from your car.
- Do this for a few days.
- When driving, remember your practice, and you will be a pro in judging distance.
How Does An Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror Work?
Auto-dimming mirrors are the mirrors that dim themselves at night when glaring light falls on them from vehicles’ headlights behind you.
The working of auto-dimming mirrors is not rocket science. They work on a process called Electrochromism ( changing reflective or transmittance nature by passing electricity ).
In auto-dimming mirrors, there are the following main components
Do not get confused; just focus on it.
- Two glass layers,
- Electrochromic layers
- Conductive layers
Working on Auto-Dimming Mirrors
During the day, the Electrochromic layer allows light to pass through it and lets the rearview mirror function as an ordinary mirror.
During the night ( ambient sensor detects if it is night ),
- Glare Sensor: When blinding light falls on the mirror, the glare sensor detects it and tells the control unit.
- The control unit then moves current in conductive layers, which push ions in the Electrochromic layer, making it darken to absorb glaring light & allowing the driver to see normally.
- How much the mirror will darken will depend on how much current will pass through it, which will glare & control the sensor according to how much light is coming from behind.
- When light from behind stops, the glare sensor informs the control unit, which makes the current stop, making the gel un-darken & the mirror returns to its normal position.
“That’s all, see, it’s not rocket science, just a gel between two glass layers darkens by a current to absorb glaring light.”
How Do You Reattach A Rearview Mirror To The Ball?
If you have separated your mirror, simply push the mirror back cap on the ball by keeping the centre.
But if your mirror fell off on its own, then it is either loose or the joint has a crack(s). Check the cap; if it is cracked a little, join it with some glue, and put the mirror on the ball. If it falls again, then you need to replace your rearview mirror
How Do You Stick A Rearview Mirror To A Windscreen?
Attaching Custom Rearview Mirrors to a windscreen is a very easy process, and you can do it at home.
First Detach the Previous Mirror
- Mark the old holder spot from outside the windshield with a crayon.
- Most mirror stems are attached with a holder with a screw. So, unscrew first & separate both.
Detach the Previous Holder Only if Necessary
“Only follow the below steps If your previous mirror holder can not fit your new rearview mirror stem because there are high chances of windscreen damage in holder removal.”
- Blow a lot of hot air with a blow dryer on the holder to melt the glue.
- Get a window scraper and slowly push it beneath the holder to detach it from the windscreen. Always make sure not to apply extra pressure, or the windshield may get damaged.
- Use a burner if the blow dryer does not work. But be very careful; it may damage your windscreen easily.
“If the adhesive is very firm & the holder is not moving, then attach the new holder on the previous one and do not force the process.”
Clean the Windscreen Holder Area
- Remove all old adhesives thoroughly with New Razor Blade by keeping it as parallel to the windscreen as possible to avoid scratching.
- Clean the area with a microfiber towel & alcohol or nail polish, etc.
- If your rearview has come with some cleaning tissues, use them to clean the area.
Attach A new Rear View Mirror
Stick-on Rearview Mirror;
- Separate holder from Mirror bracket ( by unscrewing if a screw is present )
- Do a Test check of which side of the holder will be on the windshield and which side will be facing inside.
- Apply only a dot amount of glue that comes with it at the centre of the holder.
- Attach the holder with a windscreen and press it gently for 60 sec at least.
- Clean the marked crayon area from the outside.
- Now, wait for 30 mins ( recommended 24 hrs ) before mounting the mirror on the holder.
Suction Cup Rear View Mirror;
“Attach the mirror with a holder ( if it isn’t already attached )”
- Place the holder on the windscreen desired area & press it.
- Snap the button for the suction cup to get attached.
- Adjust the mirror to the right view angle.
What Is The BGE Method?
“BGE method, also known as “Blindspot and Glare Elimination” method, is a setting for rear & side mirrors of your car which eliminates all blind spots.”
In the Traditional Setting
The side mirrors are so adjusted that you can see the car’s sides sitting on the driver’s seat. As you can see below;
- In reversing your car
- Checking the petrol cap
- Determining your distance from other vehicles & objects.
- Side blind spots exist, and you need to turn your head every time you make a turn, change a lane, etc.
- On high-speed roads, turning your head means traveling 100 feet without seeing the front, which can be very dangerous.
In BGE setting
Side mirrors are adjusted to see side lanes, not the car sides. As you can see below;
- No vehicle behind you will ever get hidden ( No Blindspots).
- You do not need to turn your head anymore.
- Look at blind spots just by gazing in mirrors and keep the front in your sight all the time.
- You can not see your car in the side mirrors, which may cause confusion at first.
- May have a reversing problem because you can not see your vehicle in the side mirrors.
- More glare lights will fall on mirrors because now they cover more road areas and more cars.
How to Do BGE Setting for Your Car
- Sit on the driver’s seat, place your head against the window, see in the side mirror ( driver side ) & keep it moving outwards until you barely see the car.
- Now get your head in the middle of the car, and adjust the passenger mirror outwards until you barely see the car.
- Now adjust both sides to mirror vertical levels.
Finally, do a test for the BGE Setting
If everything is alright, then;
- A car behind you will appear in the side mirror before leaving the rearview mirror
- And will appear in your sight before leaving the side mirrors.
If the above scenario does not happen, adjust your mirrors again until you get the results.
How Many Times Should You Check Your Blind Spots?
It is suggested to keep checking all mirrors & blind spots every 3~10 seconds during driving.
Mirrors can be checked frequently, but checking Blind spots without a BGE setting or Blind spot mirrors every 3 ~ 10 seconds is not practical because you have to turn your head for checking.
“So, first of all, you must use either BGE settings or Blind spot mirrors for looking at blind spots just with a gaze.”
If you do not want to use any of the above methods, then at least Check Your Blindspots every time you;
- Make a turn
- Stop your car
- Change a lane
- Park & un-park
- Reverse your Car
Why Do You And Your Baby Need A Baby Mirror For Safety?
You need a baby mirror to check your lovely baby activities sitting in the back, such as;
- May baby have vomit
- Baby may not be crying
- Is baby drinking milk fine
- Baby may not swallow something
- Baby may not be sitting in a wrong way
- Baby may not be going to hurt himself/herself/others.
Without the Baby Mirror;
- You will not be able to help your baby
- You will have to turn your head to look at which is bothersome
- Turning your head will get your eyes off the road and may result in an accident
You may be thinking, why not put the baby in the front seat? Why need a mirror?
“While Driving, the best place for your baby’s rear-facing car seat is the back seats away from the front seat airbags.”
In case of accidents, if your baby’s rear-facing car seat is in the front passenger seat, the airbag will inflate, hit the backside of your baby seat, and push your baby towards the passenger seat. All this pushing & hitting into the passenger seat may result in a fatal injury for your baby. So, the best place for your baby is in the back seat.
When you place your baby at the back, with the car seat facing the rear, you cannot see what is happening to him/her/ other. Even if you turn your head, you can not see properly.
“So, buying a baby mirror becomes a need which enables you to see the baby just by a glance in the rearview mirror, without turning your head.”
Is It Safe To Have A Baby Mirror In The Car?
Yes, it is safe to install a baby mirror in your car as long as;
- Mirror is shatterproof
- It gets attached to the seat firmly and does not fall off during driving.
- It has some foam covering to make it vibration-free, soft & impact absorbing.
Where Should A Baby Mirror Be Placed In A Vehicle?
The best place for a baby mirror is to strap it tightly with the headrest just above the rear-facing car seat of your baby.
What Is The Vanity Mirror In A Vehicle Called?
“Vanity Mirror in cars, also known as Makeup mirror, is a mirror made to make you see your face & enable you to do cosmetic work easily.”
When you are in an emergency and can not prepare yourself at home, you can do makeup in the vanity mirror for parties, events, offices, functions, school, university, etc.
Vanity mirrors are attached with sun visors, and if your car does not have them, they are too small, or they do not have a built-in led, you can buy aftermarket Vanity Mirrors here at a low price.
How Do You Install A Vanity Mirror On A Sun Visor?
Installing a vanity mirror is a very easy process;
- Get a vanity mirror out of the box & check everything.
- If it operates on replaceable cells, check if they are new and operate led lights well.
- Open your Sun visor.
- Unhook the straps on the vanity mirror and pass from above the sun visor.
- Hook the straps again with the vanity mirror & tighten them.
“If your vanity mirror has a charging port, make sure the port side is facing the car’s centre, so you can easily attach the wire from the 12 V cigarette plug into the vanity mirror.”
That’s almost all vanity mirrors in the market can be installed this way.
What Is The Power Source For LED Vanity Mirrors?
LED vanity mirrors come in 3-kinds of power source options;
- Replaceable Cells
- Power by Charging Cable
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
Vanity mirrors with replaceable cells only have a few small LEDs, and their cells end very quickly, which is very bothersome to replace.
Power by cable Vanity Mirrors have a lot of LEDs & many more features, but they only operate with computer power, energy from a car battery ( 12 V cigarette plug ), a power bank, etc.
Built-in Battery Makeup Mirrors are the most advanced kinds, they have a lot of LEDs & other features, and their battery can last for 8 ~ 10 days per charge.
How Do You Fit Towing Mirrors With Straps?
There are many designs of straps and towing mirrors on the market. But mainly in the market, you will find simple towing mirrors with 2-arms and 2 simple straps behind them. As you can see below;
For installing them;
- Unhook straps from one arm.
- Place both arms on the side mirror.
- Hook one strap with the other arm
- Check if the towing mirror is in the right place; if not, move arms accordingly.
- Now shook the second strap with the other arm.
- Now pull the strap ends to tighten them.
- Now, fix the second towing mirror on the different side mirror.
- Move the towing mirrors left, right, up, down, horizontal, or vertical positions to your desire.
That’s all; You have installed the towing mirror.
What Are The Different Car Mirrors We Offer At STE?
As one of the largest manufacturers in China, we have 50 skilled workers who are making about 5000 pcs of different kinds of car mirrors per day.
We offer these main categories of car mirrors;
✓ Baby Mirror
✓ Towing Mirrors
✓ Rear View Mirror
✓ Blind Spot Mirrors
✓ Vanity / Makeup Mirror
✓ Truck Mirrors
a) Baby Mirror
We at STE make both kinds of baby mirrors, front-facing & rear-facing mirrors.
Front-facing baby mirrors are installed on the windscreen area, and they enable you to see your kids sitting in the back facing the front.
While Rear-facing baby mirrors are more in demand, they are made for kids under 2-years. You move our mirror in 360 and can tilt it up, down & sideways until you can see your baby in the rearview mirror just with a glaze with our mirror. Our baby mirrors have shatterproof acrylic glass, with an ABS plastic frame, on which foam & other material covering can be done on demand.
We offer additional features like;
- Built-in LEDs
- Built-in remote control beep
- Cover the baby mirror with an animal toy
b) Universal Towing Mirrors
Our famous Clip-on designs universal towing mirrors can fit on any vehicle, such as RV, Van, SUV, Truck, car, or other vehicles. You will need these mirrors when you tow a trailer behind you and can not see what is coming behind the trailer without them. Having them installed will decrease your blind spots, increase your field of view and save you from accidents. We make towing mirrors in many simple ~ advanced designs according to different customer likings.
c) Rear View Mirror
If your car’s rearview mirror is cracked, fallen off, not too big, or not so good looking, then you can buy our rearview mirrors, which will not only give your car a new look but also give you a wide-angle view because our rearview mirrors are larger in length than usual.
We make both separate mirrors, which you can attach to existing original rearview mirrors, and full part mirrors, with stem & holder, which you can use to replace your old mirror completely. We can also tint the mirror in blue & other colors.
d) Blind Spot Mirrors
Our Blind spot convex mirrors give you a broad angle view of all blind spots & no bike, person, car, or other objects will be hidden from you anymore. We make Blind Spot Mirrors for both cars & motorcycles in many sizes. Our Mirrors have a highly resistant silver film that will not fade away. We usually give water-rated 3M adhesive attachment options, but suction cup options are also available.
Shapes that we offer in blind spot mirrors are
We also make swivel functions as well as frame / frameless blind spot mirrors.
e) Universal Vanity / Makeup Mirror
Our Vanity Mirrors come in 3 different options;
- Standard ( No led Or simple 6 LED ones; replaceable cells )
- Premium ( up to 60 LED but no built-in LED )
- Ultra-Premium ( Built-in battery usually 1500 mA ~ 1700 mAh & up to 60 LEDs )
In our Premium and above makeup mirrors, you will get the following features;
- 10ft Cable
- Touch Control
- Type-C Power Port
- The service life of 50,000 Hours
- Brightness Level 1% ~ 100% adjustment
- 3 Color LEDs, 2500 k ~ 6500 k colour temperature adjustment (Cool White, Warm White, Warm Yellow)
You can fit our vanity mirrors in all kinds of vehicles, cars, SUVs, Buses, RVs, etc.
f) Truck Mirrors
Our Universal size truck mirrors can fit almost all models & companies of trucks. We make simple & power truck mirrors. Our power mirrors can fold on their own & get heated with the signal light. If you buy from us, you will get the best quality because our truck mirrors pass hardcore weather, swing & vibration tests. We can make any shape & size of a mirror; just send us an idea of what you want.
What Are Our Car Mirrors Made Of?
Our Mirrors are made of high-quality Acrylic material ( 17 times stronger than glass ).
Features of our car mirrors are;
- Has a silver film to avoid fading
- Convex in nature to cover maximum area
- Can withstand more crashes, vibrations, etc.
- Covering is made of Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene ( ABS ) plastic which has good thermal stability, chemical resistance, toughness, impact strength, etc.
Can You Change The Design Of Car Mirrors?
Yes, we at STE have an 1800 m² of a factory in which 50 workers are available to make any design & category of the car mirror.
We have been in this business for 22 years. Our 3 professional engineers can make any shape car mirror with features you want. We have 2 inspection officers for production quality checking.
Just send us a picture of whatever design you want. We will make it a reality & send you a sample in just 7 days.
Can You Add Your Own Logo On Vehicle Mirrors?
Yes, we at STE offer logo customization service on all kinds of car mirrors.
You can add your company logo in the following ways;
- Printed Logo
- Embossed Logo
- Rubber Patch Logo
- Rubber/Cloth Tag Logo
You can also Add your Custom logo on the Blister & Boxes Packings
What Is The Price Of Our Various Vehicle Mirrors?
The price of our car mirrors depend on various factors;
The price of our car mirrors depend on various factors;
- Size ( more size, more price )
- Shape ( complex shape means more price )
- Material ( ABS, Metal, etc., more premium material more price )
- Special Color demand ( if you have a unique colour, otherwise we will not charge )
- Number of Features ( Built-in battery, Frameless, foam covering, etc., more features, more price )
The average price of our car mirrors is;
- Baby Mirrors: $2 ~ $10.
- Truck Mirrors: $1 ~ $8.
- Vanity Mirrors: $1 ~ $5.
- Towing Mirrors: $2 ~ $20.
- Blind Spot Mirrors: $0.5 ~ $ 1.
- Rear View Mirrors: $1 ~ $5.
How Do You Get a Free Sample Of Any Style Mirror?
If you want to buy in bulk from us, but first you want to check product samples, we can understand that.
Simply send us a message with the below information;
- What product(s) do you want?
- How much quantity do you want?
- Where do you live?
We will see your message and send you a sample(s) right away in just 3 ~ 7 days.
What Are The Certificates We Offer For Automobile Mirrors?
STE car mirrors have E-mark certificate options available, which means they follow all EU relevant regulations and can be sold in the EU market freely.
Our factory has passed ISO 9000 standards. Our 2 professional inspection officers overseas car mirrors production from one department to another all day. So, if you buy from us, we ensure that you get the best quality.
If you require any other certificate, contact us, we will get it too in no time.